Corporate and Capital Markets
Thamer & Dafer Law Firm provide corporations with comprehensive legal assistance to allow them to fulfil their legal obligations, conduct business proceedings efficiently, and manage relationships with stakeholders.
We offer a broad range of services within our Corporate and Capital Markets practice. In addition to providing general legal advice, we assist in all matters relating to the formation, incorporation, conversion, and liquidation of companies, in full compliance with Saudi legal codes and the guidelines provided by the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in providing advice and legal services in areas such as joint ventures, incorporations and IPOs, company and stake acquisitions, share sales and purchases within Saudi Arabia, contract and agreement reviews, and due diligence.
Our services in this area include:
- General corporate advice
- Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing all forms of contracts and agreements
- Advising clients in connection with Joint Venture formation, and Distribution and Agency Agreements
- Companies formation
- Converting companies from Limited Liability Companies to closed Joint Stock Companies
- Assisting foreign companies with incorporation, liquidation, and matters related to and required by the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Due diligence
- Advising public listed companies in relation to compliance with the Capital Market Authority regulations